CELEBRATING 60 YEARS OF DISCOVERY CRUISING!
SwanHellenic is pleased to celebrate our Diamond Anniversary in 2014, which marks our 60th year of small ship discovery cruising. With 60 years’ experience, Swan Hellenic has perfected the art of small ship discovery cruising to a point where every cruise delights, surprises and satisfies curious minds – and where you can be assured of traveling in comfort and style, backed up by high standards of service from friendly staff in our offices and on board Minerva.
One of our most exciting seasons ever offers a fascinating program of cruises to the Baltic and Northern Waters, Black Sea, Adriatic, Aegean, Mediterranean and India and the Far East.
A Swan Hellenic cruise represents excellent value for money, with so much included in your cruise fare! ALL OF THIS IS INCLUDED:
• A well-planned, tailor-made itinerary to fascinating ports of call
• Many evenings in port as well as overnight stays
• An integrated program of INCLUDED shore excursions valued at over $1,000 per person
• A stimulating program of our award-winning Guest Speaker talks
• A Swan Hellenic on board team to ensure that each day of your cruise lives up to expectations
• All gratuities on board and ashore
• All port charges
• Wines at dinner during the Captain's Welcome and Captain's Farewell dinner
• Open seating at dinner so that you may dine in the restaurant of your choice, at the time you want and in the company of your friends
• 60 years of experience offering cruises with a special emphasis on Guest Speakers appealing for "Those With A Mind to Travel"
Minerva is a small ship, offering a truly unique cruising experience that allows you to travel in country house-style comfort with around 350 like-minded passengers so that you can discover the history and culture of civilizations - both ancient and modern. Not only can you enjoy a tailor-made program of inclusive escorted shore excursions, but you have unparalleled access to our eminent Guest Speakers, who bring you closer to each destination.
Our experienced Captains, Officers and Ship’s Company, on board Swan Hellenic team, attentive cabin stewardesses and those waiting at your table, look forward to being of service to you – and to making your holiday a memorable one. You can also read our Chairman's message here.