CELEBRATING 60 YEARS OF DISCOVERY CRUISING!
Swan’s 2014 Diamond Anniversary brochure, marking our 60th year of small ship discovery cruising can now be pre-ordered. With almost 60 years’ experience Swan Hellenic has perfected the art of small ship discovery cruising to a point where every cruise delights, surprises and satisfies curious minds – and where you can be assured of traveling in comfort and style, backed up by high standards of service from friendly staff in our offices and on board Minerva.
Offers a fascinating program of cruises to the Caribbean and Central and South America, Baltic and Northern Waters, Black Sea, Adriatic, Aegean, Mediterranean and India and the Far East
A Swan Hellenic cruise represents excellent value for money, with so much included in your cruise fare: a considered, tailor-made itinerary to fascinating ports of call that includes evenings in port and overnight stays, an integrated program of shore excursions, a stimulating program of Guest Speaker talks, a Swan Hellenic on board team to ensure that each day of your cruise lives up to expectations, all gratuities on board and ashore and all port taxes.
Minerva is a small ship, offering a truly unique cruising experience:
• Travel in country house-style comfort with around 350 like-minded passengers
• Discover the history and culture of civilizations ancient and modern
• Enjoy a tailor-made program of inclusive escorted shore excursions worth up to $825
• Travel with eminent Guest Speakers, who bring you closer to each destination
• Dine in the restaurant of your choice in the company of your friends
• Exceptional value for money, including all tips on board and ashore
• Travel with an experienced British company established in 1954
Our experienced Captains, Officers and Ship’s Company, on board Swan Hellenic team, attentive cabin stewardesses and those waiting at your table, look forward to being of service to you – and to making your holiday a memorable one. You can also read our Chairman's message here.