Exciting Itineraries to The Caribbean, Panama Canal, South America
AIRFARE &TRANSFERS included
Roundtrip Airfare from JFK or MIA is included on select cruises (gateway depends on the cruise destination);
Plus a fascinating program of cruises to the Baltic, France, The Azores, The French and Italian Rivieras, the Black Sea, Adriatic, Aegean, and Mediterranean.
A Swan Hellenic cruise represents excellent value for money, with so much included in your cruise fare! ALL OF THIS IS INCLUDED:
• Airfare from JFK or MIA (depending on the cruise) and transfers on select cruises departing after May 11, 2015
• A well-planned, tailor-made itinerary to fascinating ports of call
• Many evenings in port as well as overnight stays
• An integrated program of INCLUDED shore excursions valued at over $1,500 per person
• A stimulating program of our award-winning Guest Speaker talks
• A Swan Hellenic on board team to ensure that each day of your cruise lives up to expectations
• All gratuities on board and ashore
• All port charges
• Wines at dinner during the Captain's Welcome and Captain's Farewell dinner
• Open seating at dinner so that you may dine in the restaurant of your choice, at the time you want and in the company of your friends
• 60 years of experience offering cruises with a special emphasis on Guest Speakers appealing for "Those With A Mind to Travel"
Minerva is a small ship, offering a truly unique cruising experience that allows you to travel in country house-style comfort with around 350 like-minded passengers so that you can discover the history and culture of civilizations - both ancient and modern. Not only can you enjoy a tailor-made program of inclusive escorted shore excursions, but you have unparalleled access to our eminent Guest Speakers, who bring you closer to each destination.
Our experienced Captains, Officers and Ship’s Company, on board Swan Hellenic team, attentive cabin stewardesses and those waiting at your table, look forward to being of service to you – and to making your holiday a memorable one. You can also read our Chairman's message here.